Add: No.99, Hengshan Road, Jianxi District, Luoyang, China
The disc brake generates braking force through belleville spring and releases the brake through oil pressure. Under the braking state, the positive pressure for the brake shoe pressing to brake disc shall depend on the pressure of operating oil in the hydraulic cylinder.
1. Adopt disc brake with oil cylinder in rear part to avoid that hydraulic oil pollutes the brake;
2. Adopt the in-built integrated oil system for the the main oil lines to supply the oil to every brake in order to reduce the oil leaking links
3. Adopt finish rolling pipe and ferrule joint for the external lines, completely achieving 0 welding connection;
4. Adopt non-asbestos environment-friendly brake shoe;
5. Adopt even nickeling treatment on the exposed surface of the brake.
FOLLOW US ON
Copyright © 2017 All rights reserved CIC Luoyang Mechanical Engineering Technology Co,.LTD