Zhongshi electric control cabinet
The company owns a number of technical experts capable of developing large-scale electric drive equipment and its electrical equipment and a group of experienced system engineers, successively develops the all-digital DC mine hoisting electric control system, the frequency converting control system for the all-digital mine hoist, the frequency converting control system for medium and large-scale belt conveyors and other large-scale transmission systems and equipment, and provides the ideal factory automation solutions for medium and large-sized industrial and mining enterprises in China, which can be widely used in mining, power, metallurgy and many other industries
With our strong technology and excellent service, our company has become the partner and system integrator of Siemens Automation and Drives Group, GE Automation Company and AB (Rockwell) Company, providing a full range of products, and excellent technical solutions in accordance with the actual requirements of customers.
High (low) voltage AC series resistance solution
Introduction to system
1. This system is suitable for the hoisting control system of the winding type asynchronous motor below 55KW-1600KW
2. Operating voltage of 380V, 660V, 3KV, 6KV and 10KV
3. Imported PLC serving as control core of the system (Siemens, ABB, Mitsubishi)
4. Fully vacuumized high-voltage main circuit device, with the microcomputer integrated protection system
5. Vacuum contactor or the non-contact SCR for series resistance speed control (according to user option)
6. In the release link, power braking is released with the power braking constant speed release controller developed by our company, and the double closed-loop system in the form of speed and current is used to achieve the fixed speed release of power braking
7. The touch screen visual monitoring system and host computer visual monitoring system are optional.
8. For vertical shaft hoisting, the low-cost full-automatic hoisting can be achieved by adopting the low-frequency drag solution
9. The remote expert diagnostic system with the wireless network provides users with more efficient real-time services
Please pay attention to the details during preliminary enquiry
1. Provide motor model or stator voltage and stator current
2. Indicate the hoisting condition (inclined shaft, vertical shaft, main shaft, auxiliary shaft, single cylinder and double cylinders)
3. In case of no special requirements on devices, the devices are selected on the basis of the quotation list
All digital high (low) pressure frequency conversion (feedback) solution
Brief introduction to system
1. This system is suitable for the mine hoist system with motor power of 55KW-1250KW
2. Transformers with national high-quality brands are selected for the high-voltage part
3. Our company provides two options of low-voltage frequency converter for users
A. Original imported Japan Yaskawa, Germany Siemens, Sweden ABB and other international famous brands
B. Use of original imported controller and domestic power-expansion frequency converter.
4. Applicable voltage of 380V, 660V, 6KV and 10KV
5. PLC (programmable controller) serving as the core control device of the system
6. The high-voltage frequency converting system is the four-quadrant energy feedback frequency converter
7. The energy braking low-voltage frequency converting system and energy feedback type low-voltage frequency converting system are optional.
8. The touch screen visual monitoring system and host computer visual monitoring system are optional.
9. The unique remote expert diagnostic system with the wireless network provides users with the timeliest running guarantee services
Please pay attention to the details during preliminary enquiry
4. Provide motor model or stator voltage and stator current
5. Indicate the hoisting condition (inclined shaft, vertical shaft, main shaft, auxiliary shaft, single cylinder and double cylinders)
6. In case of no special requirements on devices, the devices are selected on the basis of the quotation list
All-digital 12 (6) pulsating series DC solution
Brief introduction to system
1. This system is suitable for the DC control system of 400-1600KW
2. Applicable voltage of 220V, 440V, 660V, 800V and 1000V
3. The driving part is mainly composed of the all-digital speed regulating device and the thyristor management device. Our company provides two configurations
A. All driving parts use Siemens original components
B. The use of imported small all-digital speed regulating device with the domestic thyristor power unit
4. Our company's DC system uses the armature reversible constant magnetic power supply solution, and the armature loop has the following three options for users
A. The six-pulsating armature reversible circuit is suitable for occasions where the power grid has low requirements on harmonic pollution indexes, and the motor power is relatively small
B. The 12-pulsating parallel armature reversible circuit causes low harmonic pollution to the power grid, and can be switched to achieve the guarantee of the single rectifying device on reliability, and realize half-load full speed operation
C. The 12-pulsating series armature reversible circuit has the function similar to the 12-pulsating parallel armature reversible circuit, but can realize full-load half-speed operation in case of failure of the single rectifying device
5. Siemens S7-300PLC system serving as the core control device
6. The touch screen visual monitoring system and host computer visual monitoring system are optional.
7. The remote expert diagnostic system with the wireless network provides users with more efficient real-time services
High-voltage doubly-fed frequency conversion solution
Brief introduction to system
Doubly-fed frequency control means that the speed of the AC winding asynchronous motor is lower than synchronous speed regulation. Double feed means that during the speed regulation of the motor, the rotor is able to feed back electric energy to the power grid, and at the same time, the power grid is also able to feed back electric energy to the motor. Frequency conversion means that during the feeding of the rotor to the power grid, the AC electric energy of the rotor is converted into DC, and then, DC is converted into the feedback power grid with power frequency. During the feeding of the power grid to the motor, the AC electric energy of the power grid is converted into DC, and then, DC is converted into low-frequency AC. The system is composed of the sub-high voltage switchgear, the high-voltage inverting cabinet, the motor, the rotor rectifying device, the DC smoothing reactor, the DC fast switch, the controllable inverter bridge, the inverter transformer, the console and other hardware and PLC control software, the microcomputer intelligent controller, the industrial computer and configuration software and other components.
Comparison with the electric control performance of various systems
1) Compared with the speed regulating way of AC series resistance
The AC series resistance solution belongs to step speed regulation, with high energy consumption. In addition, the system applies a large number of metal resistors, with large floor space and more connections, resulting in high failure rate of equipment and troublesome maintenance. The system has the advantage of low disposable investments
Doubly-fed frequency control in the acceleration, deceleration and braking stages adopts the rectification and inversion process, and stepless speed regulation in the acceleration and deceleration stages. It can have the excess energy return to the power grid via the inverter transformer and the sub-high voltage switchgear, thereby greatly reducing the energy consumption, eliminating huge resistance and simplifying the route structure. Compared with the speed regulation of the series resistance, the system has the disadvantage of high disposable investments.
2) Compared with the high-voltage frequency converting system
For the high-voltage frequency converting system, the stator is subjected to direct frequency modulation and speed regulation via the frequency converter, however, regarding the hoisting condition of the hoist, when the motor runs at constant speed, that is, when the motor runs at full speed, actually in the power frequency state (50HZ), the hoisting system is actually not energy-saving. In the hoist system with double-cylinder hoisting, when the frequency converter is used in the acceleration and deceleration sections, due to the use of low-frequency drive, the energy consumption of the system is saved directly under the condition of no feedback power grid. This is the same as the doubly-fed frequency converting system in the energy savings, but because the doubly-fed system is interrupted from the main system in the rectification and inversion system with the constant speed section, the frequency converter is connected to the system in the entire hoisting process, which causes certain loss, the frequency converting system, relative to the doubly-fed system, is more energy-consumed in the hoisting constant speed section in terms of the use of system efficiency.
No matter whether you use high-voltage stator frequency conversion or low voltage frequency conversion in the case of converting high voltage to low voltage, please pay attention to some points:
(1) High-voltage frequency conversion is applicable to the operating condition of the fan pump, and as fan pump operates in the low-frequency state for a long time with no braking condition, the high-voltage frequency converter can directly achieve the energy-saving effect via frequency modulation. However, the frequency reducing drag of the hoist can only be used in the acceleration and deceleration sections, which accounts for little time throughout the hoisting process, and the weight of the single-barrel hoist and the binocular lift, the energy consumption braking system cannot return braking energy consumption to the power grid in the process of releasing the weight hoisted by the single-cylinder hoist and the double cylinders, resulting in inefficient electric energy consumption. The high-voltage four-quadrant system is excessively high in disposable investments. However, the doubly-fed frequency converting system, based on the hoisting condition, achieves the energy conservation and low investments of the hoisting system comprehensively
(2) The high-voltage frequency converter cannot be maintained by users themselves. In case of failure, it can only be maintained by manufacturers, and spare parts’ prices are expensive owing to the monopoly of the technology, which not only increases the maintenance difficulty of users, but also substantially increases the costs of spare parts. In addition, the dependence on the manufacturers also causes increase in the users’ hidden costs due to equipment maintenance
The doubly-fed system provided by our company consists of separate devices, which is intuitive in the principle and easy to maintain. General mine electricians experiencing short-term training can carry out maintenance. In addition, the most expensive single spare part will not exceed RMB 5,000. Our company makes commitment that the electronic board circuit produced by our company will be replaced and maintained free of charge under the condition of one-work-one-standby, thereby greatly removing users’ worries.
GPRS remote expert diagnostic system
The system can be additionally equipped with the "wireless remote monitoring system" according to users’ requirements. The monitoring system is a new technology launched by our company to better service customers. It is well received by users since the launching. The highlight of the set of system is "wireless", users don’t need lay network cables and telephone wires, and as long as the location where equipment is installed has GPRS phone signals, equipment can be subjected to expert maintenance and diagnosis. In the day-to-day work, users have a familiar process for manufacturers’ equipment. In case of equipment failure, our system can instantly send the failure form and the state of the position of related equipment causing the failure to the manufacturers’ servers through the GPRS communication module for real-time display on the servers and send relevant information to the mobile phones of relevant personnel, and provide the comprehensive and reliable basis for analysis to rapidly solve the problem of equipment. The downtime caused by maintenance is reduced greatly.
For the system, the real-time database and the historical database are also designed. The real-time display module displays alarm data information in real time in the forms of table and graphics. The historical information display module carries out classified statistics on monitoring data, alarm and failure state, and displays them via daily reports, monthly reports and other types according to the way chosen by users. The system provides more analysis basis for the reliable operation of equipment.
The system can also be accessed online, and if the mine leader needs to check the operating data of the hoist, they can see the real-time information of the hoist as long as the system is connected with the Internet computer to open the page. The system provides a more convenient approach to management of the mine leader.
On-line monitoring system for disc brake
The mine hoist is crucial equipment in coal mine production, while the disc brake is an important component of the mine hoist, hence, the coal safety regulations provides the monitoring function (data) with the following requirements on the disc brake
1. Closing gap
2. Idle running time for displacement of closing brake shoe
3. Total closing braking torque: > 3 times of the maximum static tension difference (moment of rotation)
Our company, aiming at the above requirements, developed on-line monitoring system for the disc brake of the XTZ-Z10 hoist, and the system functions are as follows:
1. To monitor whether or not the running of the disc brake is consistent with coal mine safety regulations online
2. To monitor whether or not the running of the disc brake has defects and hidden dangers as well as its solution online
3. To monitor whether the controlled management of the running of the disc brake online
4. To monitor the quality and service life of the important components of the disc brake-brake shoes, brake discs, disc springs, hydraulic oil and a variety of sensors
5. All-round and perfect automatic tracking and on-line monitoring function of the dynamic and static performance data of the disc brake and powerful on-line monitoring function, the on-line monitoring of eight categories of data:
1) Closing data
2) Two-stage emergency braking data
3) Brake releasing data
4) Brake shoe and disc spring data
5) Closing data exceeding upper limit
6) Brake disc and sensor data
7) Closing data exceeding lower limit
8) Automatic track data
XTZ-Z10 main technical performance indexes
1. Brake shoe gap measurement range and accuracy
2. Disc spring pressure measurement range and accuracy
3. Idle running time measurement accuracy
4. Pole deflection measurement accuracy
5. Oil pressure measurement accuracy: Error
6. Power supply
The function and role of the on-line monitoring system for the disc brake for the hoist
1. To monitor the brake pressure of the disc brake for the hoist online in real time, and automatically judge whether or not brake running is consistent with coal mine safety regulations
(2) To monitor whether or not the disc brake breaks down and whether or not the failure has been troubleshot online
(3) To automatically track and monitor whether or not the brake itself breaks down online, automatically record and store data and keep updating the sensor database at any time
Copyright © 2017 All rights reserved CIC Luoyang Mechanical Engineering Technology Co,.LTD